Skippin CJ Ranch
Questions: email email@example.com or Call 951-926-2911 and ask for Christina
Prior to breeding we require from you:
· A photocopy of your bitches registration
· A photocopy of a legible four generation pedigree
· Recent photo of the bitch
· A copy of a negative Brucella titer dated no more than 30 days before the mating
Following the agreement to breed, it’s required that you:
· Pay all transportation cost as/if needed. Airport pick up (insert airport name) and delivery fees in the amount of $__________ all must be paid prior to pick up.
· Pay all veterinary costs at the time of service, if veterinary care is needed while in our care.
· Pay all expenses if using fresh chilled semen including collection kits, semen collection shipping charges etc.
· The bitches owner agrees NOT to sell the puppies resulting from this breeding to brokers, agents, pet shops or individuals whose purpose is mass production. If the bitch’s owner cannot care for the litter the owner of the stud will take over the litter, the pups will become sole property of the stud’s owner.
· The bitch’s owner will sell the puppies on responsible contracts to pet or approved breeding homes.
· Bitches must be in good health and stable temperament, be at least 18 months old or in season for the second time, whichever comes first and under 8 years old. Over aggressive dogs will not be accepted.
· If food is not provided the bitch will be fed Nutro Natural Lamb and Rice.
· The owner of the bitch will be notified when she is ready for pick up, additional days will be charged at $100 per day.
· Owner of the bitch will furnish color photos of all surviving pups in the litter.
· Owner of the stud is NOT obligated to sign the litter registration until said photos are received and any accrued expenses are paid in full.
· Owner of the bitch hereby agrees that the owner of the stud will not be held responsible for any sickness, injury, accident or death of said bitch while under the care of the stud’s owner.
· If the bitch changes ownership while in whelp, all terms of this contract remain in force and this contract is to be given to the new owners.
Prior to an agreement to breed our responsibilities are as follows:
· Stud dog is guaranteed to be in good health
· Stud dog has not been used 30 days prior to this breeding
· The dog is a proven stud and has sired at least 3 proven litters
· Provide stud’s registration
· Provide a 5 generation pedigree
STUD SERVICE POLICY:
· The stud fee for ________________________________ is pick of litter or $_________________. All stud fees must be paid prior to breeding by cash or collected funds (money order/cashiers check).
· Two or more live saleable puppies constitutes a litter.
· If bitch does not whelp two or more live puppies a return service will be given the same bitch at the next season without any fees (excludes shipping charges).
· The owner of the bitch warrants that she has not been exposed to any stud dog prior to her arrival and that he/she will protect her from exposure upon her return home. If the bitch is serviced by another male during this heat cycle, the said bitch will not be entitled to a free repeat breeding.
Any amendments or additions to this contract will be detailed on the reverse of this page and initialed by both stud and bitch owner.
SKIPPIN CJ STUD SERVICE AGREEMENT
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF THE STUD SERVICE CONTRACT.
· Bitches name: ______________________________________
· DOB: ____________Decker %: _______________________
· Sire: ______________________________________________
· Dam: ______________________________________________
· Color and markings: __________________________________
· Registered with: attach copies of registration
· Owner: _____________________________________________
· Co - owner: _________________________________________
· Address: ____________________________________________
· City, State, Zip Code: __________________________________
· Phone #: _____________________________________________
· Email: _______________________________________________
· Web page: ____________________________________________
· Stud’s name: _____________________________________________
· DOB: _________________ Decker %: ______________________
· Sire: __________________________________________________
· Dam: __________________________________________________
· Color and markings: _______________________________________
· Registered with, attach copies:
· Owner: __________________________________________________
· Co -owner: ______________________________________________
· Address: ________________________________________________
· City, State, Zip Code: ______________________________________
· Phone #: ________________________________________________
· Email: ___________________________________________
· Web page: __________________________________________
I AM THE OWNER OF THE ABOVE NAMED BITCH AND HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT AS SET FORTH HEREIN.
BITCHES OWNER: _________________________________
BITCHES CO-OWNER: ______________________________
STUD DOG OWNER: ________________________________
DATES OF SERVICE:
This contract is in duplicate and a copy is provided to the owner of the bitch and stud. Second copy will be provided after services are rendered.